Objectives of the NECPV
1. To encourage the responsible breeding of purebred NE and to do everything possible to bring to perfection their natural qualities;
2. To urge members, breeders, and judges to accept the Standard of the breed as approved by the AKC as the only standard of excellence in its power to protect and advance the interests of the breed;
3. To do everything in its power to protect and advance the interests of the breed.
4. To encourage sportsman-like competition at dog shows, sanctioned matches, specialty shows, and obedience trials;
5. To conduct and support dog shows, sanctioned matches, specialty shows, and obedience trials under the rules of the AKC and to support the entry of the NE at such all-breed shows as the Club may determine;
6. To educate current and potential NE owners on the history, development, care and nature of the Breed.
All those who love this breed are welcome to this site and to our club. Please feel free to contact us or come to our club functions. If you would like to apply for membership to NECPV,
Click on the link below this message to update your NECPV membership online using your credit or debit card.
This will take you to our secure site where you will be able to pay your dues.
Please follow the instructions and fill out the whole form.
VOICE OF THE VIKINGS EDITOR NEEDED
It is important to the board that the newsletter meets the needs of all of our members. Please let us know what topics interest you most. We are excited to be able to share it with members electronically to save volunteer time and keep expenses down.
The board is looking for a volunteer with desktop publishing experience who would like to provide this valuable service for the club. Please call Nancy M-I if interested.